It's been a long, challenging fall this year. In September I returned to work and we resumed the challenge and struggle of juggling home responsibilities with two parents in the workforce. This challenge was further complicated by Julia's start in full-time, real-deal school as a kindergartner, and an extensive therapy schedule for Mister Man. At the time I returned to the classroom in September, it was OT 2x per week, PT 2x per week, and Speech and Feeding 2x per week as well.
- Celebrate, savor the small moments, the small accomplishments, the tiny milestones.
- Live in the moment, banish the 'if-only's' from my mind and my vocabulary.
- Don't compare, celebrate the uniqueness and individuality of each child.
- Spend quality time with each child, every day, and find a moment, even if it is just a moment, for my husband and for myself. It makes me a better Mom.
- Breathe. Breathe again. And once more.